AccuSculpt Laser LipoSuction is a safer alternative to traditional liposuction with much less downtime. Due to its many advantages, Laser Liposuction has quickly become the people's choice of liposuction, and resulted in the term "lunchtime lipo", "smart lipo", and "lipo light."
The Most Powerful Tool in Laser Assisted Lipolysis
Accusculpt Laser Liposuction is a safe, FDA-approved alternative to traditional liposuction. It is designed for people generally within 25 pounds of their ideal body weight, who have stubborn pockets of fat they just can't get rid of. Due to its many advantages, Laser Liposuction has quickly become the people's choice, resulting in the term "lunch time lipo," "smart lipo," or "lipo light." Laser Lipo differs from other types of lipo in that it dissolves the fat cells prior to permanently removing them. This makes the procedure far less invasive than liposuction, which translates into less pain, bruising, and downtime.
With our new Laser Liposuction procedure you can sculpt small troublesome areas of the body like the bra line, love handles, arms and thighs, stomach, chin, and enlarged male breasts all in about 45 minutes per area. This procedure is done in the Spa by our Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Khairalla, under local anesthesia. The average Laser Liposuction patient only requires a couple days of downtime making it the perfect end of week procedure.
- Performed by the Plastic Surgeon at Vitalia MedSpa under local anesthesia
- Minimal risk of post-operative swelling or excessive pain
- Helps to tighten and tone the skin
- Liquifies fat before removal which causes less discomfort
- AccuSculpt's 1444nm wavelength provides the digital precision required for detailed body contouring
How the Accusculpt Laser Lipo Procedure Is Done at Vitalia
- It starts with a free consultation to ensure this is the right procedure for you.
- If you are a good candidate you will be given "Before" and "After" procedure instructions.
- You will be given a prescription for antibiotics, and be measured for a compression garment to wear after treatment on the area that has been treated.
- Dr. Eric Khairalla will go over what to expect, what he expects from you to ensure a successful result, and answer any questions you may have.
- The initial consult may be done at Vitalia MedSpa or at Dr. Khairalla's office in Chevy Chase, MD.
- The procedure will be done at Vitalia MedSpa.
What to Expect After the Laser Lipo Procedure
Once the treatment is complete, you will put on the compression garment. Dr. Khairalla will tell you how long you should wear the garment.
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled.
- You will be reminded to take the remaining antibiotics.
- Once home, you should anticipate some tenderness for one or two days.
- If you have the treatment on a Friday you should have no problem returning to work on Monday.